So we’ve had our Looking Glass for a little while now at our company but the developer who was responsible for working with it is no longer working here so I was asked to try and make it work but I’m coming into this pretty fresh. I’m fairly technically savvy so I’m doing my best but I tried everything possible to get it working and am still getting a really sliced up looking image on the Looking Glass when trying the example from the setup guide.
What I’ve done so far:
- I connected the looking glass using HDMI and the included USB C - A.
- Set my resolution to 2560 x 1600 at 100% Scale.
- Changed the USB ports and cables multiple times.
- Tried changing the resolution from the Nvidia Control panel
- Hard Restarted the computer after every change
Not sure where to go from here because it doesn’t seem like any of the changes I try make any actual difference on the display. I do notice that even when it turns on and off, the on-screen text is also unreadable and garbled. I know that we’ve had it working before so I’m not sure what went wrong. It did go unused for a little while and I think this may be the first time we’ve turned it on in a month or two.