Macbook pro 2019 or a windows laptop?

Can someone help me please? Christmas is coming and my husband wants to get me a new lap top for Christmas. Can some one help me to decide if a high spec Macbook pro 2019 will work with the LG, or if not, suggest a Windows laptop that will work better, but is similar in appearance to Macbook Pro 2019?

No one answered, so did a bit of research on my own.
I have decided to get a Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop with a 15,6" 4k UHD Screen, 1TB SSD. It has an Intel® Core™ i7-9750H cpu and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB gpu, I think it should work okay, I will let you know after December 25th!

Yeah it should work pretty well!
Actually both of them would work, but it depends on what kind of content you’re trying to play. If you are trying to use Looking Glass for content other than static content (quilt image, videos) I would recommend Windows, or MacBook + external GPU

I have been searching for the same information. Recently I bought a dell laptop but sometimes face a problem with my Windows operating system. We know that BIOS is very important for our operating system but recently faced dell bios update problem. I tried many possible processes but could not solve the problem. Then I decided to change the system and seeking for the best suggestion.

I prefer windows laptop but both can be used for business. I am doing a small business and I am using QuickBooks for managing my business data and payments. For online quickbooks login, you can use both laptops.