HoloService can`t detect monitor

Hi! I just installed the Looking glass on my PC, The Holo service is running, but I can’t seem to get the library up and working. No looking glass is detected even though I can see the windows icons at the bottom of the glass, and it does treat the device as a second monitor.
The suggestion was to unplug the cables restart the Holoservice, which I did, and then plug the cables back in.

When I launch Library again, I still get nothing.
Wondering where I’m going wrong as the instructions seem pretty straight forward.

My PC is AMD Ryzen 5 3500, Nvidia RTX 2060 Super, 16Gb ram, Windows 10 2004 x64. Cable pluged in USB 3.0. We are using default cables.

Please, help.
Regards,
Arseniy.

Have you installed the Looking Glass Library? If you install the Library and download the apps, you will know if your Looking Glass is working. I think Holoplay Service is an interface to other applications. If you can see the desktop icons, that is a good sign. Here is a link to the Library page:

Hi @Rat4er, sorry you’re having issues! We just put out a new version of HoloPlay Service, so it’s possible we missed something in our QA process. Haven’t seen this issue before though! Would you mind opening joy.cpl (you can access it through the Start Menu on Windows) and let me know if you see a device called HoloPlay? And can you try a couple different USB ports to see if it shows up? I’m trying to narrow down where the issue is here - happy to hop on a call to help troubleshoot!

photo_2020-06-10_16-23-58
HoloPlay is displayed, even the buttons work.

Awesome OK! That’s really helpful. That means that the signal is coming across the USB successfully but HoPS isn’t reading it.

We just last night released a patch for HoloPlay Service (v1.1.1) - you should have gotten an email about it but if not you can download that here: Looking Glass Factory · The World's Leading Holographic Display

If that doesn’t work, we’ll need to get your logs and maybe hop on a call. Thanks for your patience!