Hololoop is an extremely user-friendly animation tool, allowing you to drag and drop ready-made props and animate them using a timeline.
Made by @dez
- Hololoop utilizes your primary monitor as the 2D UI area and a HoloPlayer (or other experimental superstereoscopic interfaces with HoloPlaySDK calibration) as the stage.
- Using your mouse, drag a prop onto the blue staging area.
- You can then rotate, move, or elevate it.
- At the bottom is a timeline–Hololoop will automatically tween between frames.
- Make your masterpiece!
- HoloPlay version 0.37
- Does not use Realsense
- Uses sound
- Uses your monitor/laptop screen and mouse controls
- Windows Only!! (macOS version coming soon)