Error Displaying with Asset Package and Unity

The directions on your website are either not correct, missing information, or the asset package with Unity 2019.2.5 is not working correctly.

In preview mode from Unity, the display shows chunky columns that don’t make a cohesive image. The library and apps ran on the display run and preview fine.

Please fix.

Is this just a stupid question or is there something I’m missing here?

hey,

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Hello all, not sure how this post slipped through the cracks, apologies! I’ve notified our Unity lead, we’re looking into it now. We haven’t done extensive tests on 2019.2. It looks like the calibration isn’t loading correctly.

May I ask what OS you all are running?

Great, Thanks for returning the email! Unfortunately, the job I wanted to highlight the product on has past, but there is potential in the future still.

I’m running windows 10, I was made aware through Asus that the latest update to Windows really wonked out some drivers and I reverted back to an older version of Windows. I didnt have a chance to test the hardware on that version of Windows, but I imagine that would be a good clue to look into.

It’s possible it’s a windows update driver compatibility problem. I’m still waiting from alxdncn to respond to confirm that though.

Good to know, sorry we missed your deadline! I’ll get our QA team on it, today.

OK did some testing here, we were unable to reproduce the issue. There are a few possibilities.

The common is that your display resolution settings aren’t set correctly. Both displays should be set to 100% zoom. I suspect this is the issue because I can see your Windows taskbar on the image, which is a sign this may be off.

The next possibility is that the SDK is setting the window incorrectly. This is pretty uncommon, but running our test calibration build should reveal that.

The last possibility - which is very rare - is that you have a mis-calibrated system. But that’s not likely.