Welcome! Memraxz 2 is a first of its kind holo-arcade-game that challenges you to use your sense of depth and reflexes to achieve the highest score possible. Taking advantage of the current HoloPlayer’s resolution, Memraxz 2 harkens back to the golden age of classic arcade cabinets.
Your goal is to sort through an ever-increasing onslaught of memory cubes, all the while making sure they don’t fall into the unconscious abyss!
- Pickup and drag each memory cube into its corresponding portal. Every successful transfer will earn you points.
- Some cubes are secretly “bad memories” and will show their true nature the second you pick them up. Make sure you drop them! Delivering a bad memory into a portal will make you lose points!
- Don’t let good memories fall into the unconscious abyss, or you’ll lose a life! You only have five lives!
- Be careful. The mind tends to wander…your portals may occasionally switch positions.
- Try to beat the high score!
Memraxz 2 uses a modified Nintendo Switch Joy-con remote.
Cursor: Use this to navigate a the hologram!
Right “R” Bumper: Press and hold to grab a memory cube. Release to drop it into its portal.
HoloPlay version 0.35
Uses modified Nintendo Switch Joy-con remote
PC Build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ime2ioeo38y8hfj/Memraxz2_PC_Fixed.zip?dl=0
Mac Build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwh01lozruwalhj/Memraxz_2_Mac.zip?dl=0